Sunday, July 5, 2009

summer ?



it may be suuuuper hot in my room ( and,like everywhere else in toronto... )  but it doesen't really feel like summer. July is always so boring for me. its just like, a month long of anticipation for camp. ( attractive pictures, i knowww )
my room is a MESSSSSS. and i started a collage on my wall. my dad made me use sticky tack instead of tape. and sticky tack SUUUCKS. i hate it. went to the cottage this weekend. was tres awesome. mmmm.. yeah pretty much. i want to brush my teeth. tra lalalalalalala.
i smell like smoke. i smoked a salmon. so i smell like a campfire.
yeeeeeeeah... weird.
i really need to clean my room. SO MUCH WORK THOUGH. GODDAMNIT.
and onto other things...
things on the mackenzieverse are pretty alright right now. i plan on buying books tomorrow, hanging out with some loooser named karina ( love you ) and smiling alot.
so good plan ? I THINK SO.
other friends ? yeah. they suck ALOT.
mmmmmmmmmm can't wait until august.
and weirdly enough.. i can't wait until september. 
I KNOW THATS SO WRONG.
but july is so boring i am actually looking forward to hitler youth. and by hitler youth, i mean school.
OKAAAAAAAAAAY GOODBYEEEEEEE.
ps. my left leg is all tingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment