Monday, April 13, 2009

lang do dick.


Idk what this picture is, i think i made it in grade 9 for packages, so you may have it in your packages .. maybe ?IDK. its the only picture on this computer ( this was the computer at in the loop .. RIP )
anyways. this has to be quick cause my dad wants to check his email.
JUST A FRIENDLY TIP..
while showering ALWAYS know where your razor is, or else you will end up SITTING ON IT like i did. very painful. i have a cut on my bum now. and it was bleeding. it looked so awkward.ouch.
oh fuck. here he comes.
hopefully i'll be able to make another post later. ( umm.. next time i come to my house... my MAC isnt working at the apt.. dad took it away, same old same old )
cottage was alot of fun though.
i miss my horse.
and the country.
i hate the city.
FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment