Monday, May 11, 2009

HUMBUG.



Is it just me, or does my new room mate look alot like kaitlyne Harris?
super cute. i like how i look sooo awkward in every one of these pictures ahahahahah
anyways... yeah i don't quite know what to talk about ?? it's mad boring here at the moment. okay, so its not boring at all.. there is always stuff happening. and i am so content sitting here in my toki doki pajama's and wool socks. my desk is in the corner of the room next to our bookshelf ( that is FULL of textbooks...MAD AMMOUNT OF WORK,HOLMES ) 
its so comphy in this corner, i love it <3>
today is monday, so there is no sports. i love just relaxing. its so rare, i love it.
wait.. what the hell am i listening too ?? it's some man rapping about a bag of chips and a yo yo... im a straight up G' no lie.
anyways.. i burnt my tounge the other day on these chili lollipops this girl gave me.. no big.
i can't wait until thursday. I'LL MOST LIKELY SEE B. OMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOG. I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM, IN,LIKE, MORE THAN A WEEK.
ahahahahahahhaah
during study hall today, i decided i didn't want to do any homework, so i drew the whole time..now i have a very interesting sketchbook this year. i love it, i'll have to show you it when i come home ( we must see eachother ).
anyways.. i'm listening to banjo's dueling and Karina is like WTF IS THIS ?
i'm a free spirit, what can i say ?
i lied. im just a huge fag.

No comments:

Post a Comment