Saturday, October 17, 2009

BULLSHIT

FLOATING HEAD. i thought this picture was necessary. (morning time ladies)


so this weekend has been CRAZY. i honestly dont even know.
well i do.
I KNOW I'D LIKE TO FORGET FRIDAY AND ALL ITS PISS-PUKE-WATERMELON BULLSHIT.

uuuhmm... pretty much i fell asleep with ben, covered in piss and puke.. i can only imagine how awful i smelt. sorry...
crazy night i wish never happened.

i still feel so bad about that... BUT I WASNT FAKING SO FUCK YOU REID.
but actually : ben said he liked the shirt. i still feel so embarassed though. when he came over my face went bright red and i hid for a good 20 minutes. 
.. he asked me " are you wearing rouge " " what the hell is that ? " " like blush..." " no, actually im not wearing makeup.."
FUUUUUUCK.
he gave me a hug and said thanks for the shirt and that he really likes it.
the hug was so awkward because i was all shy/embarassed and he just like went in for the full thing NAM SAYIN.

ps. FML

pps. " nooooo mom, i just really want ben .. im not drunk i swear.. i just really want him. beeen huuug meeeeee "
FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL...fml

No comments:

Post a Comment