Tuesday, December 22, 2009

and your only as small as the world will make you seem.

room is cleany cleany cleaaaan and it feels so refreshing! i love love love it. i honestly dont know how i lived in my messy room. ( well i do... ) but now it feels good to have people over and i absolutely love just... hanging out in my room [ even if its alone ahaha ]
tomorrow i'm going to shawns house ( or should i say, today.. since it's 1 : 17 am) we're going to clean her room. i find this exciiiiting.
i kind of like organizing. 
and i am a creep.. so i like seeing other peoples posessions ahaha.
but yeah. spencer put up the things in my room today..a frame with 3 pictures and my playboy thing.. that like holds all my paper and makes it look pretty!
its a tad exciting!! now all i need to do is get shawn & KB on board to help me decorate! its a tad... boring .. so blank! we'll seee if we can fix this. amiright ?
kay nightie night. i have to go read and tomorrow morning shawn will call me so i can make my way down yonder.
tonight i want to dream about candy canes and lollipops.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment