Wednesday, December 30, 2009

EVERYTHING.





so this is probably the last blog i will do this year.. whooray for new years eve! i think i should sum up this year, but first i need to tell you what happened this weekend...
Well we went up to the cottage [ Me, Reid, Ben, Taylor, Ashley, Sukie, Spencer ] i left the cottage , like twice.. no joke ahaha. it was so cold outside and there was waaay too much snow for my boots to handle. but anyways.. on to the important things... like the nights.
BASICALLY. the thing that happened last time " hey lets watch this movie.." " there aren't enough seats.." "let's share" [ Ben and I ]. Chyeah. i applaud my mother for throwing the couch we use to have there out. :]
but real talk : that was like, the first time he ever had.. well, you know what.. and i think its so funny because i'm just thinking back to what i was thinking at the time.. i just kept singing random lyrics over and over really fast in my head and being like OHMYGOD ITS TOTALLY WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS!!! i know thats probably really lame,but i guess that means ..he thinks im .. well idk. but yeah?
i thought it would really disturb me, but it didn't. at all. didn't even gross me out in the slightest. so thats good.  i guess that means im not as immature as i think i am, ahahaha.
Anyways, he kept like,squeezing me & bringing his.. well.. yeah... closer to me. so uuh yeah. ahahah. At first i was like " theres no way thats what i think it is" so i was all casually scratching my thigh, which was right next to his.. yeah.. and i moved my fingers over a bit and it TOTALLY WAS WHAT I THOUGHT. i was like HA :D / : O
or something along those lines.
We basically snuggled for the entire night and i woke up in the morning.. like, alone. and in alot of pain, my body was like oragami and my back was broken. 
so that was my highlight  ( i mean the thing before,.. not waking up alone ahahah )

anyways so this year is almost over. ( THANK GOD ). the other good things that came from this year were me and shawn becoming closer.. incedents with ben, explorer and alcohol/ partys.
YEAH GUY.
anyways i better dip to the set. time for me to watch my so called life and drool over Jordan Catalono ( Jared Leto ).
Loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment