Friday, December 12, 2008

on my mind.

this is me during christmas when i was like 6. OH by the way im 15. well, basically 16 now.
i know i am suppose to be all " this is my blog blah blah blah "

but no. im not gonna do that. im just gonna get right into whatever is on my mind.


there's construction going on at the back of my house [ we're getting an edition- YAY ! ]

which is good because new kitchen + more space = excellent.

buuut since christmas is coming up, its not so great.

dont get me wrong, i LOVE christmas, with a passion.

but since theres all this contruction and my brother Reid [ yes. cool name. not. ] is leaving for alberta to see his girlfriend ON CHRISTMAS.

our plan was to go to the cottage & spend time skiing and whatnot with the whole family. but since he's leaving on christmas we cant go. so we're going to be.. in a house with no floor. we dont get a tree and im pretty sure no present either.

its kind of depressing.

I hope we can make it up there somehow.

this year i asked for :


- JVC camcorder ( yes. i realise i wont get it )

- trip to england ( again, i know i wont get that either )

- clothing ( awesome )


basically thats it.

but i realise i wont get any of it. but im alright with that.

AWESOME SAUCE.

I'm out.

wander around this house with nothing to do ! oh isnt that fun ? I THOUGHT SO.


No comments:

Post a Comment