Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ballet.


so i 'm doing ballet.
and i really love it.
like. LOVE IT.
i don't really have any pictures of me doing any ballet ( except for one from when i was 5 )
and i would take a picture with my computer.
but my brother and his friend ( ben ) are standing in the hallway and it would be maaad awkward if they just came in to find me doing something like that.
i'm really excited for tonight because me and my mum are going to rent ballet shoes, i've already seen it, but i really liked it. so i thought i'd show her it too.

in other news: this guy, that i KIND of like, i don't really know. is interested in me and was all "let's hangout... alone" 
i don't know if i should be happy,or scared.
whenever i'm around him i feel like i'm going to puke.
you know.
like in south park with stan and wendy.
...except i never actually vomit...
i get the fuck outta there.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaaaaa, i got a blog just to comment on yours
    slash i might start writing my own, cuz it seems like alot of fun.
    i can't wait to see your new ballet moves.

    ReplyDelete