Wednesday, February 4, 2009

it's a nice day

eeeee KITTY CAT LAMP. ;D
i hate having my computer in our "living room" its so awkward. there's almost always atleast 3 people in the same room. so you feel like everyone is reading whatever your typing. weird.
my stomach hurts right now. and i dont know why. perhaps from dissapointment ?
DISSAPOINTING THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED TODAY:
- i thought 'the latest buzz' was going to be on at 8 : 30... i was wrong.
- i saw B.L but i was wearing my kilt AND FELT SO UGLY so i shoved my face into a math text book for 5 minutes and when asked what i was doing, i replied " i really like this book"
- i put on a rad outfit and makeup waiting for him and reid to return for dinner. they havent returned.
- my tutor found out who i like and wont stop teasing me.
- i made a joke to some gangsters. Don't ever do that. really. they have no humor.
this is how it went down.
( G's walk up to me offering ciggarettes)
G: do you smoke ?
M: only if i'm on fire
G: =| ( walks away )
mad awkward.

anyways. onto.. other things..
i can kind of hear the elevator from my suite. so i sit here and i'm all :D whenever i hear it being used. 
i'm a fag. i know.
i painted my left hand's nail's purple. it looks terrible. so i didnt do the right hand.
i have no nail polish remover.
...ye
i think i may puke ?
my vest is on WAY to tight and its putting pressure on one of my nerves in my neck, giving me a migrain and the sense of puking.
... but i dont want to take it off incase he comes back
i hate house plants.
i like roses.
hm.....
yepp my head hurts.
bleh.
okay i loosened the top button if he comes back i can just do it up.



soo... i dont know why i am writing this ??
i feel like such a dick right now...
GOOD NOTE :
i DID do the hussle today.
and a shitty slut dance in my room.
OH and some ballet.
YAY BALLET !
i have ballet tomorrow...
y..yeah.
i'm going to pass out soon. and it's not even 9'
THATS JUST PATHETIC.
but... i do have to get up at 7 : 30 everyday.
its so exausting.
i want to sleep.
but... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooononononononononononononononononononononononononono!!!!
if there is any hope that he is coming back yar i am going to wait up.
blah.
COME THE FUCK BACK.
i guess that's it for now.











... i really hate having my computer in this room

No comments:

Post a Comment