Tuesday, February 10, 2009

supsupsupsupsupsup

                                                    me wishing i was taylor swift...

SO YOU FINALLY POSTED I SEE !!! :)
so i'm sitting here in this ("my") temporary apartment. i'll take you through my day, and you'll understand...hopefully..

so i woke up. late. i left the house at 8: 10. drove to school listening to news updates about rihanna ( not actually listening ). got to school. WASNT LATE. (first time not being late)
actually, i was the first one in the class..
learned a few things inbetween daydreams.
had the morning prayer. 
and listened to O'Canada.
blahblahblah.
got my certificate in safety. ( now i can get more jobs ? )
blahblahblah
had an awkward lunch with some weird kids that are way older than me.
went to thirds.
got yelled at for being in 'paint' on the computer ( i was drawing wayne ).
watched 'animal farm'.
went to fourth.
pretended to care about math.
got called 'Alexander'.
got my self home somehow.
got a cavity filled.
drooled a bit.
and daydreamed some more.


WHAT YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS : i day dream waaaay too much.
seriously. i can't wait to switch school's next year. then i wont have to copy out part's of the bible as punishment.
...i don't even understand most of it

anyways. so i'm here now listening to john mayer. and daydreaming. as usual. 
I miss something. but i can't put my finger on it.
having a math test tomorrow.
CHEERIO.


ps. i heart the latest buzz. it has to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. and 'noah jackson' ( actor: justin kelly) has to be the only reason why i watch it. i swear. 'his' twin. and... skfjhufgdufd  i just. love it. <3

pps. shoutout : SUPSUPSUPSUPSUPSUPSUPSUPSUP... shawn 

No comments:

Post a Comment