Friday, November 13, 2009

SHAWTY.


middle parts? why ahahahahah.
okay so i have no idea how you could type while watching supernatural. when im watching it i cant do anything i am os focused. but thats just me.. ahahah
i am typing with these new gloves my mom made me and its a tad hard.
on the note of what we'll do today : i was thinking we should get dressed up ( cuz its fun and whatnot) and then go out for dinner. and when i say ' go out to dinner ' i mean ' we have no money lets go to BKlounge' yeah yeah yeah ? greaaaat.
i actually have done some PRE dressed up. i'm actually really liking what i am wearing right now. but everytime i get dressed up where i feel all pretty and whatnot my brother makes fun of me. he says i look weird and stuff. so then i actually sort of believe it.. then when hes around im all JGSDF,JHSGFSHDFG. ahahahaha im so stupid.
ohmygod. sorry this may be really mean. but theres this short and fat italian kid in my first period class. hes so awks/gross. yesterday we were in the library and he was like ' I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE THIS SONG...' and then he played 'party in the usa' really loud. i was like =\
never can i listen to this and think its cool.
ahahah i wish you were there to see him.
OH. may or may not be hooking up  a cell phone today. LEGIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment