Friday, June 4, 2010

editz

i know what i said about last post. but i'm just so hurt/sad that i really needed to get this out. and i dont think i am up to penning this one. this is the last night i'll be seeing him. for 3 months. he's downstairs seriously drunk lying on the couch. pretty sure he may vomit. he knew this was the last time we'd see eachother. why did he get so wasted?
i feel kind of hurt because of this. now tonight is either me looking after him, him sleeping next to me coma toast or him sleeping downstairs by himself.
great.
this is exactly what i want to remember when i miss him. NAAATTT.
i'm kind of pissed too though. if he was this drunk why bother coming here? it makes me feel terrible. i dont like seeing him this way. and i especially dont like it when its our last night together.
i'll tell you how it goes when i know.
im going to curl up by myself in my bed and close my eyes. maybe i'll fall asleep. just maybe. but i dont count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment